Ten Question for You
If you want to down the whole enchilada, you can cut and past the ten questions into your response so you don’t have to scroll up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down.
Even if you have a good memory – unlike me … who would have to scroll up and down for EACH question asked — you still might want to save that memory in your head’s hard drive for something more important, like that list of groceries you’re supposed to get after work, or the list your boss gave you to do for work, or that list that you gave yourself that you want to do during work while ignoring the list your boss gave you for work … like voluntarily answering my list that I gave you so you can momentarily forget about all the other involuntary lists you MUST do.
- Are you left handed or right handed?
- What’s your favorite season: winter, spring, summer or fall?
- Do you initially react to a situation with your mind or with your heart?
- If you could meet one historical figure (aside from Jesus), who would it be?
- What is your favorite carbonated drink?
- Would you rather be a great musician / artist or a great intellectual / philosopher.
- What is one language you wish you could speak besides your native tongue?
- How much money would it take for you to consider yourself “rich”?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Did you both notice and sarcastically laugh to yourself when you saw the grammatical error in the title of this blog?
Here’s mine: Left, summer, heart, Hitler as a teenager (I’d beat him up real good or make him fall in love with a Jewish girl), Pepsi Max, philosopher, Greek, one million, Charlie Sheen’s house, yes.